The truly professional program on the market
Program on Negotiation
Our Program and its Certificate will give you an edge over the competition in an increasingly demanding job market.
more than 10,000 students from 45 countries in 300 companies
100% online: Live Webinars +
English, French and Spanish
At the end of the program you will be able to:
1. Put into practice the most effective and innovative techniques for successful negotiation in the professional world of the new normality.
2. Learn to identify your profile as a negotiator and that of others in order to use the most convenient strategies in your negotiations.
3. Be able to manage all kinds of difficult and/or complex situations that often arise during a negotiation.
4. Obtain an internationally accredited certification.
The Program has an estimated duration of 14 hours of E-learning with unlimited 24/7 access for one year.
+ 2 Webinar sessions per month.
Our educational model is focused on problem solving:
1. Pragmatic: Testing/Learning/Testing
2. Concrete: professional techniques and real examples.
3. Simple: a method with easy-to-apply elements.
4. Practical: with tools to prepare your negotiations.
5. A learning by stages: each step represents an advance towards a greater difficulty.
Our Negotiation Program is certified under the requirements of:
The United Kingdom CPD Certification Service:
The CPD Certification Service, The Coach House
Ealing Green, London W5 5ER
In recent years he has trained more than 5,000 professionals worldwide. As an expert, he has participated in negotiation processes in more than 40 countries in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Oceania, and has advised more than 200 international companies and groups.
He currently directs the Center For Negotiation (CEFNE) with offices in France and the United States. He collaborates with several international universities as a professor, such as the Institute of Political Studies in Paris, the Complutense University of Madrid and the Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona.
He holds a degree in Law from the University of Barcelona, a degree in Political Science from the Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po) and a Master in International Law (LLM) from New York University (NYU). An alumnus of the prestigious École Nationale d’Administration (ENA), he has also received training in negotiation at Harvard University’s Program on Negotiation.
Samuel Dahan (Canadá)
University professor, expert in predictive justice
Lawyer, arbitration expert
Lawyer, public speaking expert
Entrepreneur, innovation and creativity
Consultant, expert in sociology of organizations
Author and Coach, Mindfulness Expert
1. The substance: what do you negotiate?
2. The actors: with whom do you negotiate?
3. The process: how do you negotiate?
4. The preparation of the negotiator
5. The negotiator’s objectives
6. The ten phases of preparation
7. Definition of a strategy
8. During the negotiation
9. The seven sequences of negotiation
10. Complexity management
11. Difficulty management
12. Concluding a negotiation
13. Reasons for not reaching an agreement
14. Analysis and evaluation of the negotiation process
15. Negotiate for more profit
A Program with international recognition
Our Program and its certificate will give you an edge over the competition in an increasingly demanding job market.
The certificate as a Professional Negotiator will allow you to demonstrate that your knowledge of the negotiation world has been evaluated by the strict standards of the Center For Negotiation.
Our Program in Negotiation is recognized in accordance with the UK CPD Certification Service System and its requirements
CEFNE EUROPE PARIS
31-35 Rue de la Fédération- 75015
ETHIK & PERFORMANCES – 59 Boulevard de Richelieu – 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, France
CEFNE AMERICAS NEW YORK
Business Negotiation Training LLC – 244, Fifth Avenue, Suite E208,
New York, NY 10.001, USA