A model based on the learning and development of participants
Pedagogical Principles in CEFNE’s Negotiation Trainings:
- A 100% operative pedagogical model based on situations from case studies.
- A toolbox allowing participants to be autonomous after training.
- Sharing and capitalizing on experiences of consultants and participants regarding the practice of negotiation.
- A track record of consistent training, facilitating the progression of participants in levels of learning.
- A continuous investment in research and development to better respond to new pedagogical challenges.
CEFNE proposes a pedagogical model based on the learning and development of participants:
Evaluate the learning needs of participants
Their challenges, problems and concrete needs
Learn with the case method during on-site training
A method based on experience and best practices that permit the participants to analyze
their behavior in specific negotiation situations, in order to improve and act more effectively
Train, assimilate, and review the knowledge acquired from the on-site training
Learning in the field
Experiment with methods and improve the professional practice of negotiation
Learn while accompanied
Thanks to the consultancy, the client is accompanied in complex negotiations. This accompaniment allows completing the circle of learning with a good practical
application of what has been studied
Measure what has been learned
To definitively close the circle of learning, the participants assess their skills in negotiation,
their difficulties and their progress