Analyze the results br of a negotiation
When an agreement is reached through negotiation, we can ask ourselves if we have acted and negotiated well.
It is difficult for us to answer this question concretely, however, we can analyze various indicators to see if certain guidelines were followed. Thus, for the agreement obtained, we can:
- Justify how the agreement represents the best option and show that value has not been lost
- Compare the agreement with any option off of the negotiation table (BATNA)
- Prove that the agreement is based on and relies on objective criteria
- Demonstrate that the logistics of negotiation have been respected
- Show that the interests of the involved parties are satisfied.
- Verify that there are no feelings of frustration
- Verify that personal relations have improved